A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Sunday, October 8, 2017

October Awareness has begun

Every October I post information about Niemann-Pick Disease.  October is the month selected to share Awareness.  Yes, we are in an uphill battle against some other awareness months.  But we persevere.

This month, I am donating 25% of all sales from my Jamberry business to the NNPDF.  In addition, my entire commission is donated for my Niemann-Pick nail wrap and a coordinating lacquer, So Presh.  Go check them out.

Here are the first 5 facts for October. Share them from new new NNPDF Facebook page






0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)