A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Diapers

Dan was in diapers from the day he was born (premmie) to the day he died (size 5/6).  I was fortunate to have family help pay for them for many years and then NYS Medicaid reimbursed me for some as well. 

Those families with children who have special needs have to find a way to pay for them until at least age 3, sometimes longer. 
 
The need is there for more  than just those with special needs. Can you believe that 1 in 3 families have to make a choice between buying diapers and buying necessities like food or electricity.



Let's make sure all babies have enough diapers.  Order some holiday gifts at http://jillflinton.jamberry.com and help support No Bottom Left Behind Diaper Bank!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)