A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Moving On?

I stumbled across this great blog post this morning.  You can read it here.  It's a reminder that angel parents are not broken and we will never be the same.

It's fitting for that reminder this week.  A birthday party for a 3 year old (yes, she is 3!) and then off to the NNPDF conference.  My emotions will be all over.  I think I need my Niemann Pick family this year, even though there are more angel parents and more affected children and I can see the disease progression.  It's comforting to know that others have walked in my shoes and understand and don't judge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)