A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Monday, June 8, 2015

Parade

One of the things we loved to do with Dan was to go to the Charlton Founders Day Parade.  We went rain or shine most years.  This parade is the first Sunday in June every year and is fairly short but features all the great parts of a parade... fire trucks, politicians, bands and thrown candy.

We took Shelby to her first parade this year.  It is little events like this that make me realize the difference in my kids.

Faron is holding Dan

Grandpa (my dad) is holding Shelby.

1 comment:

  1. So different and so beautiful - both of them in their own very special ways. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)