A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Absence

Sorry it's been quite on the blog recently.  I've committed to writing more in line with the reason I started blogging....to bring a voice to living with grief and losing a child.  Since Niemann Pick disease is so much a part of our life, that is also a focus.

We've been living in a crazy toddler world recently and I haven't had much of a chance to sit down at a computer and write.  My phone is great for short posts like this, but longer posts and photos don't work well.

Anyway, I just wanted to stop in and say "Hi"!  I have a few posts that I am thinking about over the next few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I love your posts, Jill! Looking forward to your next one.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)