A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Easter

To me, Easter is about the kids - coloring eggs, egg hunts and chocolate!  We had a bit of all 3!


Coloring eggs with a toddler can be quite messy....so newspapers and old t-shirts.  And lots of soap and water to get rid of the multi-colored hands!








Time for an egg hunt!

The hiding spots needed to be age appropriate, but not too easy and not too hard.  So we had some in plain sight, some a bit more challenging, and some we had to find because she couldn't.



 
 
 
And now it's time for Chocolate!


 
 
 
Overall, we had a great week - from coloring eggs to playing with the stuffed animal Easter bunny's, to finding eggs and eating chocolate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)