A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Monday, April 20, 2015

April Goals - quite late!

This year I am going to do monthly goals instead of weekly.  But I will still follow the same pattern, reporting back how well I did.

So my March goals were:
Blog
1. Write at least 1 post a week. So this didn't happen.
2. Finish some of the old posts This didn't either
3. Clean up the sidebar. And neither did this.

Jamberry
1. Help my team expand. No one new
2. Get my supplies organized with the new catalog. Still not quite done.
3. Introduce 10 people to Jamberry. I think I did this.

Life
1. Finish the September newspapers. Done!
2. Post some items for sale. Nope.
3. Active meal planning and grocery shopping. We did ok on this.

March didn't go all that well for the goals, but it was a great month overall.

Here are my goals for March:
Blog
1. Post Easter.
2. Finish some of the old posts
3. Clean up the sidebar.

Jamberry/NNPDF/Elks
1. Follow up NNPDF activities from the Board Meeting
2. Get Jamberry supplies organized.
3. Start gathering year end documents for Elks

Life
1. Finish the October newspapers.
2. Post some items for sale.
3. Clean out Shelby's clothes (she grew again!)

My inspiration for the goals is Crystal Paine at Money Saving Mom.  She wrote Say Goodbye to Survival Mode which I was fortunate enough to review when it was released.



Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are my referral links. By clicking on these links I may be compensated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)