A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The Newest Angel

Tristan Lindsey
04/09/2002 ~ 03/25/2015

Tristan Lindsey, beloved daughter of Tracy & Derrick Lindsey, lost her battle with Niemann-Pick Disease type C on March 25th, 2015 at the tender age of almost 13 years.

In remembrance of her daughter, Tracy lovingly wrote:
"It is with a peaceful heart that I share our daughter Tristan peacefully returned home to our Father in Heaven. She was such a blessing to our family and everyone who knew her. Her beautiful smile and eyes that could say a million words with out her ever speaking, will forever be missed. I know she's running, playing and eating everything in sight. Thank you everyone for loving our baby and loving us as well.
~ Love the Lindsey Family"





I had the pleasure of meeting Tristan and her family in Nashville a few years ago at the NNPDF conference.  The family was easy to spot in their bright yellow shirts.

Arrangements have been made for Tristan. The visitation will be Friday from 6-8 and the service will be Saturday at 2 at Croley Funeral Home in Gladewater, TX.  Her obituary is here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)