A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

20 Days of Writing: Day 8 - Favorite Winter Article of Clothing

This post is part of the 20 Days of Chill Writing Challenge hosted by A ‘lil HooHaa. Please check out the site if you’d like to see others or join in. And for those participating, take a moment and check out the other participants!

 
 
 
 
I don't know if I've ever had a favorite piece of winter clothing...except maybe a pair of warm gloves.
 
But now, I really do have a favorite piece of winter clothing....and it started with my husband.

He found an interesting piece of clothing - a heated winter jacket
 
Order here
 
 
I wore it a few times and was thrilled it kept my back nice and warm on those really cold and windy days.  So as a late Christmas present, he bought me a ladies heated jacket.
 
Order here


 
It fits a lot better than the men's jacket, and mine has a hood!  The most amazing piece of clothing ever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)