A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Monday, January 12, 2015

20 Days of Writing Challenge: Day 6 - What is Chill?

This post is part of the 20 Days of Chill Writing Challenge hosted by A ‘lil HooHaa. Please check out the site if you’d like to see others or join in. And for those participating, take a moment and check out the other participants!

 
 
 
So today is more than What is Chill - that would be easy - just show some pictures of the massive amounts of snow that we get....like this at Thanksgiving:
 
 
 
 
Today is What is Chill and How do I do it?  So here is my best rendition of being chill:
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)