A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Thursday, January 8, 2015

20 Day Writing Challenge: Day 4 - Travel

This post is part of the 20 Days of Chill Writing Challenge hosted by A ‘lil HooHaa. Please check out the site if you’d like to see others or join in. And for those participating, take a moment and check out the other participants!

 
 
 
On this 0 degree day (or sub-zero for some of us), I couldn't be more thrilled to write about MAUI!
 
I've never been to Maui, but I have a chance to go - all expense paid!
 
 
Yes, that's right - I am working toward an incentive trip with my new business Jamberry Nails.  How to I earn such a trip?  By helping women and girls have beautiful nails!! 
 
And the best part is that the trip is over my birthday next year!  What a way to spend a birthday.  So who wants to learn more about Jamberry or try a FREE sample?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)