A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Guardian Angel Trek

A few months ago I wrote about five rainbow children - babies born after the loss of another child.  Today's post is about Trek and Vesper.

You may know mom Chelsea and dad Jarrett from their travels around the world or the books Jarrett has written.


 Like me, Chelsea is experiencing life with a girl - and all the pink frilly things!




Not only does this beautiful girl have are angel big brother Trek looking out for her, she also has 2 other older brothers who love her.



Stop over and read Chelsea's blog at oursonnylife.com to keep up to date on Vesper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)