A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Friday, August 15, 2014

A Wonderful Birthday

Can you believe it has been a year since my rainbow baby Shelby was born?  It's amazing how quickly time has gone.  Ms. Shelby is all crawling over the house, getting into things and standing on our own.

We had a nice quiet actual birthday celebration.

 With mom and dad


With Grandma and Grandpa


Enjoying birthday cake!


A few days later we had a big family and friends party outside.  It was wonderful having an outdoor party.  We had it catered so we could actually enjoy the party.

 Four generations

Having fun in the pool
 
Spending time with GG (great-grandma)

 Having fun!



Spreading frosting in Daddy's hair




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)