A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Mixed Emotions


The past few weeks have been emotionally difficult. As Dan grew up, we sold or gave away alot of the smaller baby type items. So when he started regressing, I started to again collect the baby type items - the ones that are easy to operate and don't require a lot of dexterity. Many of the toys we were buying or asking for as gifts were in the 6-18 month age range when he was age 4.

Guess who has now entered that age range? And guess what she is playing with??


Elmo's Kitchen






Ball Popper






Activity Cube

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)