A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Nine Months

Today is Shelby's 9 month birthday. It's hard to believe that is has been 9 months already. Emotionally it is also difficult. I know all kids are different, and they progress differently. But in looking at some pictures over the past few weeks, it is hard to miss the signs of Niemann-Pick now. At the time was a different story.

Mr. Dan was getting around by scooting, and he was a bit talkative. But he really wasn't comfortable sitting on his own (which we attributed to his big belly).







Ms. Shelby is scooting all over the place on her belly and rolling around. She's sitting on her own and making all sorts of sounds.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)