A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Sunday, May 4, 2014

It's been a long week

Have you ever had a day or a week that just drags by? That was this past week for me.  

There were so many little things going on- lose ends that needed to be tied up on quite a few projects- that it just never seemed to end.


And this coming week is looking to be a crazy busy with lots of random things going on, including a 9 month birthday.

To top it all off, I haven't seemed real focused on much of anything.  I'm missing my boy a bit.
These waves of emotion come on at random times and usually with no warning.  But when they happen the universe is telling me something is going on and to slow down so I don't miss the message.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)