A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Guardian Angel Wylder

A few weeks ago I wrote about five rainbow children - babies born after the loss of another child.  Today's post is about Wylder and Koa.

Warrior Wylder was affected by Niemann Pick Type A.  This tough little guy started a Warrior movement in his parents, who created Wylder Nation to fight Lysosomal Storage Disorders.

Dad Steve and Mom Shannon
at the NNPDF Conference in Baltimore
August 2013


To help heal her heart, mom Shannon wrote a few books.  Her heart continues to be guided by her warrior and Koa's guardian angel, Wylder.


http://wylderjames.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/image1.jpg 
You can read about little Koa here.


Koa has a very strong warrior guardian angel, who will be there to guide him and protect him from the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)