A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

NPC Angel

Thankfully it has been some time since I have had to write an angel post. Unfortunately, we all know there are more angels to come.

Brisan Stults
August 27, 2004 - March 4, 2014


 


Brisan is the oldest of 3 boys. Parker is also affected by NPC and baby brother Duncan is not. You can read more about the family here.  The photo above was in 2009 and 2013.


This is the only service information available: Visitation is 5:30 to 7:30 Thursday night (March 6) and Funeral is Friday (March 7) at 10am both at Pleasant Valley Baptist Church in Liberty, MO.

There is an online fundraiser to help cover Brisan's funeral expenses.

Please take a moment and hug your kids tight.  If you have a candle, please light it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)