A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Thursday, March 20, 2014

A Renewal, A Rebirth

Today is the first day of spring - a time of renewal and rebirth.  The days are longer with more light and less dark. 

My forsythia is starting to bud and bloom.  The grass is starting to turn green. The sap is running.  The flowers are starting to grow.

Time to open the windows and let the fresh air in.  Time to clean out the cobwebs and get organized again.

 


I always feel better when spring is here. I always seem to have more energy and a spring in my step.  The cold and snow of winter is going away and the green of spring is starting.

What are you going to do now that spring is here?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)