A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Nursery Decorating

I don't know if it is the "second kid syndrome" or being so busy this summer or being cautious since we didn't know Shelby's diagnosis.  We bought her crib in the spring, and we had moved a dresser and a futon into her room quite a few years ago.  But we hadn't really decorated her room. 

Dan's room had the curtains up and was all set up including Winnie the Pooh stickers and artwork on the walls - all before I was 7 months pregnant.

So I finally got around to doing some decorating.  We had painted the room many years ago this brilliant blue color.  We talked about painting over it with a purple, and we even bought a few sample jugs of different colored paints, but never got around to it.  So this is what we have now:




Thank you to my good friend (and fellow NPC mom) Shannon for the butterflies!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)