A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Say Goodbye to Survival Mode

I am previewing a new book: Say Goodbye to Survival Mode by Crystal Paine

Say Goodbye to Survival Mode

The book will be available to buy on January 21, but you can pre-order it now at the above link.  In addition, there is a 7-day Challenge to help start you start getting out of "Survival Mode"


I can tell you that the items in the 7-day challenge are in the book and are simple things to do.  Sign up for the 7-day challenge and you will get an email every day with that particular day's challenge.  Even if you don't want to do the challenge this week, save the emails are start them after Thanksgiving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)