A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Monday, November 4, 2013

5 for Five - Nov 4

Party of One


So what is 5 For Five? In the short form, it is 5 goals you want to achieve this week. Next week, I will report on my success (or failure). Jenn does a better job of explaining it here.

Here were last week's goals:
1. Read some newspapers. I read 2. Not great. But something.
2. Have some quiet time. Being sick lead to some quiet time with just the three of us on Wednesday and Thursday evenings.
3. Finish a training class. Done!
4. Finish a Kindle book I am writing a review on. Done! See review here.
5. Balance the checkbook. Nope. But I paid the bills and have a general knowledge of what is available and what still needs to be paid.


So what are the plans for next week?
1. Read some more newspapers. I am still reading April, but once I start, I can usually get a few done at a time.
2. Have some quiet time.
3. Balance the checkbook.
4. Start a wish list for Shelby for Christmas.
5. Tackle the paper clutter again.


Anyone want to join me in making some goals? How did everyone do with their goals from last week? So what are you planning for this week? Feel free to post them below if you want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)