A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Kids Awareness Contest

Chase the Cure - October Awareness Contest
Entries due by October 28th, 2013

The DiGiovanni/Reedy family are running an awareness contest with a prize for three kids that have NPD affected kids/sibs in their lives! Everyone who participates has the same chance at winning. This is just an awareness contest, no donations being sought.

This contest is for the siblings, friends and family of loved ones with Niemann-Pick Disease.  You must be under 18 to enter.

For more information about participating visit: Chase the Cure ~ October Awareness Contest


Chase (NPC) & brother Cameron Reedy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)