A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Awareness Videos

October is National Niemann Pick Disease Awareness Month

Here are a few videos that were created by families to raise awareness.  There are quite a few. Any type of You Tube search will provide quite a selection of videos to watch.

This is Kamryn Brumbeloe from 2012 when she was one. I met Kamryn in Nashville at the NNPDF conference last year. You can read more about her here.




This is in memory of Riley Corbitt who died at age 6.  I never had a chance to meet Riley, but her sister and her other and great-aunt still champion for a cure.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)