A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

In Remembrance

Twelve years ago, the unthinkable happened.

Airplanes were intentionally flown into each tower of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.  As far as I know, the final destination of the plane that went down in Pennsylvania is not known.

Regardless of your beliefs as to who was responsible, please remember that every person who died that day - in the planes, in the towers, in the Pentagon, on the ground - was a part of a family.  And those families are still grieving the loss of their loved one.

If you pray, please say a prayer for those families to have peace on this day.  If you don't pray, please think about those families.

Grief is never ending.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)