A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

5 for Five - Sept 9

Here is the next installment of 5 for Five with Jenn at Party of One.

So what is 5 For Five?  In the short form, it is 5 goals you want to achieve this week.  Next week, I will report on my success (or failure).  Jenn does a better job of explaining it here.

Here were last week's goals:

1. Share some big news. - Done!  See post here.
2. Write (and schedule) future posts for the next few weeks. - Done! I've scheduled some for the next few weekends
3. Read some newspapers. Done! I read 4 or 5, which isn't too bad with a new baby.
4. Spend some time with friends. Done! I did this on Sunday before the return of 5 for Five, but we also went to the Elks lodge on Thursday and Friday evening.
5. Find ways to trim my budget. Still working on this, but spent less than $50 on groceries last week.

So definitely 4 of 5,  but the 5th is kind of an ongoing one.

Ok, so what are my goals for this week?

1. Get next week's 5 for Five post done for Monday.
2. Write (and schedule) future blog posts.
3. Read some newspapers.
4. Do some organizing.
5. Start thinking about what I want to do for Niemann Pick Disease Awareness Month in October.  I'm open to suggestions.


Anyone want to join me in making some goals?


So what are you planning for this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)