A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Summertime, Summertime

It is definitely the middle of the summer.  Temperatures have been in the high 80's or low 90's for the past few weeks.

I have air conditioning at home, in the bus, and at work.  I also have it in the car, but for the 15 minute drive to the bus, it isn't worth it.

So I'm not out in the heat much so it takes it's toll when I am.  The cat and dog don't even want to go out when it is this hot!  The dog will go out, do what she needs to do, and then come right back in.  The cat wants to go out at 9 or 10 at night because it has finally cooled off.  Thankfully, she goes out on a long leash, so I don't have to chase after her all night.

But I'm not complaining.  It's part of the seasons where I live and we haven't had a hot summer in quite a few years. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)