A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Monday, July 15, 2013

5 for Five - Week 28

It's a new week.  That means a new installment of 5 for Five with Jenn and Jessica!  See the blogs participating by clicking on the button below or see my blog hop page.



FantasticallyAverage



Last week's goals:
1. Read until March 10th.
        OK, so I got to March 6th.
2. Help hubby pack for his trip.
         Done!  Hubby is off.
3. Keep decluttering.
          Did some, but there is always more.
4.  Write a few blog posts.
           Nope.
5.  Do something for me this week.
            I kicked my feet up and relaxed a bit.

I got done what I needed to do - help hubby pack.  With hubby not feeling well (I think I shared what I had), it was a slow week for both of us.


Now for this week's goals:
1. Read newspapers until March 15th.
2. Get hubby from the airport.  I know I will get this one done!
3. Keep busy while hubby is out of town.
4.  Write a few blog posts.
5.  Do something for me this week.



I think I need to come up with some better goals soon......


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)