A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

5 for Five - Week 27

It's a new week.  That means a new installment of 5 for Five with Jenn and Jessica!  See the blogs participating by clicking on the button below or see my blog hop page.



FantasticallyAverage



Last week's goals:
1. Finish reading February newspapers.
        Done!
2. Call cable.
        Nope...
3. Write at least 2 more blog posts this week.
         I wrote one, but I really didn't even write that one.
4. Finish decluttering.
         Ok, this is never done.  But I tackled some of it again.
5. Watch fireworks.  (I had to add something fun!)
          Yup!

Not a great week, but it was hot, muggy, and stormy.


Now for this week's goals:
1. Read until March 10th.
2. Help hubby pack for his trip.
3. Keep decluttering.
4.  Write a few blog posts.
5.  Do something for me this week.

Let's see how productive I can be this week!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)