A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Monday, June 24, 2013

5 for Five - Week 25

It's a new week.  That means a new installment of 5 for Five with Jenn and Jessica!  See the blogs participating by clicking on the button below or see my blog hop page.



FantasticallyAverage

This was a really bad week but it's tough for me to do much when I don't feel good.

Last week's goals:
1. Read newspapers until Feb 14.
          Ok, so I read through the 9th....
2. Call the garbage companies!
          Done! I think I will be saving about $8 a month!! And I am getting the summer months for free!
3. Write 2 more blog entries.
          Done! (Barely!)
4. Get rid of the donation clothes.
          Nope.
5. Thin out the blog list.
          Nope.  But I did use BlogLovin to read some.

Ok - 2.5 out of 5 could be worse.


This week's goals:

1. Read newspapers to Feb 20.
2. Call cable to reduce that bill since we don't watch tv that much.
3. Clean up some of the clutter that has accumulated again.
4. Tie up the loose ends of projects at work.
5. Tie up the loose ends at the Elks and the NNPDF.

It's officially summer, so I'm going to try to start the season with a clean slate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)