A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A birthday book

In memory and honor of Wylder James Laffoon's 4th birthday today, his mom Shannon published a second book titled Little Wish. This is a hard back 30 page book that teaches children that "everyday holds a possibility of a miracle …. just do a little wishful thinking."

She is selling these for $12.95 at her website http://shoptogive.wylderjames.com/

Please take a minute and stop by her website and read about her little warrior and the good he has helped her do. Wylder's blog can be reached here: http://wylderjames.com/archives/category/uncategorized


Here are some photos I took last year when we released balloons in honor of Wylder's 3rd birthday.



1 comment:

  1. I love the way you put that, Jill - "the good he has helped her do." This is the legacy that these wonderful babies have left to all of us - they help us to do good. None of these children will be forgotten - even by those of us who never met them in person! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)