A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

5 for Five - Week 21

It's a new week (and I totally missed Monday)! That means a new installment of 5 for Five with Jenn and Jessica!  See the blogs participating by clicking on the button below or see my blog hop page.



FantasticallyAverage


It was an ok week, with no motivation to do much. Could it have been the really nice weather that turned really cold?

Last week's goals:
1. Read 10 more newspapers.  This should get to me about Christmas.
         Done! Right where I wanted to be.
2. Write 3 blog posts.  I'm dropping it from 4 to get my motivation back.
         No motivation this week.  I wrote one (which I really didn't write)
3. Get caught up on 3 blogs before Google Reader disappears.
         Nope!  Didn't happen.
4. Declutter the table.  Maybe if I take a picture of the before and after it will motivate me....hmmm...
         I was going to take a picture and post it, but my dear hubby had organized the mess of clutter into a few piles and got rid of the "junk" mail that had gathered.  I did get through the piles and cleared most of the rest of it off.
5. Make fresh juice in my juicer.
         Nope!  Realized I didn't have anything to put in the juicer to make juice, and didn't buy anything at the store either.


This week's goals:
1. Read 10 more newspapers.  (I read 9 newspapers on Monday, but I want to read 10 more!)  If I read what I want to read, I should be in mid-January by the end of the week.
2. Write 3 blog posts. 
3. Get caught up on a few blogs. (If I read other blogs, maybe I will get some ideas for my own posts).
4. Create separate folders for my NNPDF and Elks stuff, so I don't misplace something.
5. Making a list of clothes that are in the donation bag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)