A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Monday, May 13, 2013

5 for Five - Week 19

It's a new week! That means a new installment of 5 for Five with Jenn and Jessica!  See the blogs participating by clicking on the button below or see my blog hop page.



FantasticallyAverage




Last week's goals:
1. Read 10 newspapers.
        Done! I'm into December 2012 now in my consecutive reading.
2. Write 4 blog posts.
       Wrote 4!  Enjoying being outside, Dandelions, In Memory, Angel Moms
3. Get caught up on 2 blogs.
4. Do some decluttering around the house.
     Nope - just didn't get the motivation.
5. Get outside and enjoy the nice weather!
       Done! See the blog post in #2 above.

4 of 5 isn't too bad
This week's goals:
1. Read 10 more newspapers.  Hopefully I will be in mid-December by the time this week is done.
2. Write 4 blog posts.
3. Get caught up on 3 blogs.  I want to use Google Reader before I am forced to find a new reader.  Does anyone have any ideas for another reader?
4. Finish decluttering (although it is a never-ending process!)
5. Do some ironing.  One of my dreaded tasks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)