A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Monday, April 8, 2013

5 For Five - Week 14

It's a new week! That means a new installment of 5 for Five with Jenn and Jessica!  See the blogs participating by clicking on the button on the left or below.



FantasticallyAverage




Last week's goals:
1. Finish the decluttering on the one section that still needs to be done.
          Made some progress, but not complete
2. Write 3 blog posts this week.
           Done!  See here, here, and here.
3. Read 10 newspapers.
           Read 2.  Oops.
4. Drink one water bottle each day at work.
           Did this 3 of 4 days this week.
5. Eat 2 fruits each day.
           Also did this 3 days this week.

Not too bad, but still some areas of improvement.

This week's goals:

1. Get the decluttering done!
2. Write 3 blog posts this week.
3. Read 10 newspapers.
4. Continue the water drinking and fruit eating at work.
5. Use my juicer.

Some of these are starting to sound like broken records, I know.  But it takes 7 weeks to form a new habit, so hopefully some of them can come off the list soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)