A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Monday, March 18, 2013

5 for Five - week 11

It's a new week! That means a new installment of 5 for Five with Jenn and Jessica!  See the blogs participating by clicking on the button on the left or below.



FantasticallyAverage




Last week's goals:
1. Read 10 newspapers.
      Nope - not even 1! :(
2. Trim the plants.
       Nope.
3. Do some more decluttering.
       Did do some of this....
4. Write some regular blog posts.
        I wrote one, it will be posted tomorrow.
5. Finish an online education class for my accounting license.
       I started it, it is due this Thursday, so I really, really have to get it done!!

Ok, that was another bad week....I really need to change this around....  With a snowstorm predicted for Monday night and into Tuesday morning, maybe I will have some time to actually do some things.

This week's goals:

1. Finish an online education class for my accounting license.
2. Trim the plants.
3. Do some more decluttering.
4. Set up an Elks area in the house for hubby.
5. Read 5 newspapers (on the bottom of the list and maybe a manageable goal this week)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)