A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

5 for Five - Week 10

(Add on - I thought I published this Monday, but I guess I didn't...so here it is now, on Thursday!)

It's a new week! That means a new installment of 5 for Five with Jenn and Jessica!  See the blogs participating by clicking on the button on the left or below.



FantasticallyAverage




Last week's goals:
1. Read 10 newspapers.
              Read 4.
2. Trim the plants.
              Still need to do this, poor plants.
3. Do some decluttering.
              Did a little bit of this
4. Write some regular blog posts.
              Wrote two (here and here)
5. Order one FREE credit report for each of us. (www.annualcreditreport.com)
               Done!!!

Well, that was a little bit better....now let's see if I can get those plants done this week!!

This week's goals:
1. Read 10 newspapers.
2. Trim the plants.
3. Do some more decluttering.
4. Write some regular blog posts.
5. Finish an online education class for my accounting license.

1 comment:

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)