A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

It's Winter!

As I was looking through the blogs that I follow, I realized that many of them are in warmer climates.  I know some of my followers are local to me, but I also know others are far away.

So here are some pictures from the world outside my door these past 2 weeks:








Yes, lots of snow.  This snow was from 2 storms: the Thursday after Christmas when we got about 12 inches and then that Saturday between Christmas and New Year's when we got another 6 inches.  Most of it is still here too because after the snow came it turned bitter cold and spent about 36 hours hovering at or below 0 degrees F.

The bottom picture shows and area where my hubby snow blowed much of it away so could have a place to park our cars and the dog could have a place to go out (which she really doesn't want to do).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)