A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Monday, January 14, 2013

5 for 5 - 2013 Week 2

It's Monday! That means a new installment of 5 for Five with Jenn and Jessica!  See the blogs participating by clicking on the button on the left or below.


FantasticallyAverage




Last week's goals:
1. Read 10 newspapers. I will get caught up!
        Done!
2. Get coupons organized.  There were lots of coupons in  yesterday's paper, so I really have to do it.
        My coupon book is organized, but still have a bit to do. (1/2)
3. Continue cleaning out my closet.
        Added some new pants from shopping with my mom, so cleaned out a few that didn't fit.  This will be an ongoing process though.
4. Make my reservations for Milwaukee in early February.
        Hotel done!  Airfare will be booked this week. (1/2)
5. Write 3 more posts this week.
         Done!  See here, here, here, here and here

4 of 5 - a fairly good week!

This week's goals:
1. Read 10 newspapers.
2. Make airfare reservations.
3. Use my juicer.
4. Finish the coupons.
5. More work on the closet.

Don't forget to vote for Shannon and bring awareness to Niemann-Pick Type A!

2 comments:

  1. I dig the goals they all seem realistic to follow. I may do this and see if I can do this on my own with out posting it on my blog. Thank you for such a great post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The "public" accountability seems to help many of us... and if someone has a bad week, there is enough support from everyone else to keep motivated. Many of us have more goals than these for the week, but success on small projects is a great motivator to bigger things! Good luck with your goals!

      Delete

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)