A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Monday, December 17, 2012

5 for 5 - December Week 3

It's Monday! That means a new installment of 5 for Five with Jenn and Jessica!  See the blogs participating by clicking on the button on the left.

FantasticallyAverage

Last week's goals:
1. Get all the raffle/auction prizes to the winners.
         Everyone has been contacted.  One to drop off to hubby's niece and two others to drop off at the program where Dan's therapists work.

2. Write my two guest blog posts.
          Done!  Once posted, I will let you know so you can enjoy reading.

3. Get caught up on my blog reading and commenting.
           I got some reading and commenting done....but there is a lot more to do.

4. Go grocery shopping
        Nope.  I only had two possible days to do it (Monday and Tuesday) and just didn't get around to it.  We have plenty of food in the house, but there are always the things you should pick up when they are on sale.

5. Decide on what we are doing for Christmas and decorations.
         We have a couple of ornaments and a tree topper that are brand new.  Still working on making plans and deciding whether we will decorate.  Starting to get some Christmas cards in the mail too.

Not too back of any overall week...especially since I slept Monday away....


On to this week:
1. Really decide on the Christmas plans (it's only 1 week away!)
2. Finish getting caught up on my blog reading and commenting.
3. Go grocery shopping
4. Make fresh juice twice this week.
5. Read 10 newspapers.

1 comment:

  1. Can you believe it's just one week until Christmas? I don't even know how it snuck up so fast. Good luck on your goals this week.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)