A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Monday, December 10, 2012

5 for 5 - December Week 2

It's Monday! That means a new installment of 5 for Five with Jenn and Jessica!  See the blogs participating by clicking on the button on the left.

FantasticallyAverage

Last week's goals:
1. Finish preparations for Dan's Fundraiser. I have no choice in this matter - it's Sunday Dec 9.
                Done!  I think it was a success! More on this latter this week.
2. Make fresh juice at least once this week.
                 Nope! I was just all over the place this week that it didn't happen.
3. Read 10 newspapers.
                 Somehow managed to get 4 read...don't quite know how.
4. Write my two guest blog posts and my one review post (by Wednesday!)
                  Got the review post done, but not the guest posts.
5. Cook a meal once this week...since I have the recipe from last week, might as well use it.
                  Made it!  But I was the only one who ate it....


This week's goals:
1. Get all the raffle/auction prizes to the winners.
2. Write my two guest blog posts.
3. Get caught up on my blog reading and commenting
4. Go grocery shopping
5. Decide on what we are doing for Christmas and decorations

Let's see  how things go this week....

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading about how the fundraiser went. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)