A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Now I'm addicted (and it's a good thing)

I'm addicted to writing this blog now.  See?  I told you it was a good thing....


I have so many random thoughts running through my head, I don't know where to start.


The memorial mass this morning was perfect.  There were maybe 30 people in the church, including some friends that I didn't know were coming.  One of them lost his father a few months ago.  But I didn't realize that the church his father was a member of and the church that Dan was baptized in are now affiliated.  It was comforting to have friends as well as family there during a difficult morning.

But it also started a cascade of tears.  I've had a few very difficult days and the mass just increased the intensity of the emotions.  There is no timetable on grief and the powerful emotions strike at any time.


On another subject, I have linked a few posts on the left side under "Important Posts".  These are the posts that I think people will  be most interested in returning too at some point.


We bought Dan this trampoline for Christmas in 2010 to help strengthen his bones and legs.  He enjoyed it for a while, especially the music.

1 comment:

  1. Love and blessings from your new follower...Nicole at Seven Flowers

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)