A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A public service announcement for my blogger friends...

I've had this happen to me when some people comment on my posts, so I wanted to pass it along as a public service announcement to other bloggers....

I didn't find the setting, but I have also changed to the Google+ profile instead of keeping my old Blogger profile.

Are You A No-Reply Blogger??

This post does an incredible job of explaining it and how to fix it.
http://anyonecandecorate.blogspot.com/2012/09/are-you-no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix.html

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I am following you back. Thank you for stopping by and reading my posts also Thank you for this announcement I went back to make sure that my setting where correct.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)