A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Random Awareness Items

October is Niemann Pick Disease Awareness Month.

During this month, I have put out a bunch of items on awareness.  I wanted to provide a few updates.

Following After Trek
The Ingram's started a Kickstarter page to get their book published.  I am excited to report the final numbers: 168 backers, $6,296!  This will allow them to print 500 paperback copies of the book.  You can see more about the Kickstarter project here.


Calender for Awareness
A friend of an NPA family is a Creative Memories Consultant in Canada.  She is creating a calendar highlighting over 30 people with the different types of Niemann Pick Disease.  Only a fixed number of calendars will be printed.  Orders need to be placed by October 30.  If you are interested ($32 each Canadian which includes shipping), please contact Elsa for an order form at: cardinal.hudson (at) live.ca


An NPA Video
Damon (Dec 26, 2006 - April 16, 2008)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)