A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Dan's Adventures

I've been working on documenting Dan's life in various ways.  This is my most recent creation.  I tried to capture all the fun things we did with him in his short 5 years. It in no way, captures all of our memories and our feelings, but hopefully will serve as a starting point to remember much, much more.  And of course, we did things when we didn't have a camera...such as Chuck E. Cheese and many Firework celebrations.

Enjoy!


Turn your favorite photos into a photo book at Shutterfly.com.

1 comment:

  1. So glad we had fun with him. Our memories will last forever and bring us lots of joy.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)