A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Blog Settings

I'm still trying to figure this whole blog thing out, so I've been tinkering....

I think I've got it set so that anyone can comment on posts right on the blog at the end of each entry (you don't need to have an account).  You also can follow the blog on the right side of the page (you have to have an account with google, twitter, yahoo, openid, netlog or AIM) but you can follow it by email too!

For those who speak a language other than English, I've provided the translate option on the right side too!

Thanks for stopping by and reading!

Don't forget to look at the tabs at the top of the page for additional information about other families and how to help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)